MelbPC — Who Are We?
We are a club of nearly 3,000 members, interested in technology, computers, smartphones and similar. There are many subgroups (SIGs) which meet in various locations, including our headquarters in Moorabbin, other Melbourne suburbs, and a few locations in regional Victoria. The club commenced in 1984, focused on IBM compatible PCs. Today the club has much broader interests. Members range from beginner to advanced, we learn from each other, and our motto is: members helping members. Our full name is Melbourne PC User Group Inc. Consider joining.
- Home — This webpage
- SIGs (Special Interest Groups) — List, Meetings & contact details, Webpages
- Monthly Meeting — Next & previous, raffle, live streaming
- Services — Mobile phone/data plans, Library, Venue hire, ...
- Members Area: about - Login
- About Us — club rules, Committee, history, ...
- Contact Us — address, phone, building access, map, ...
- Membership — Join the club, or renew your existing membership.
- AGM — Annual General Meeting Notices — Meeting date: 4-Nov
- nominations for Committee closed Friday, 2 Oct 2015 at 4:00 PM
- CALENDAR: Oct-2015-(v3) — Meetings: SIGs, Monthly Meeting, Committee; Newsletter ...
- Committee Minutes & Financials: about - Login — Documents from meeting Aug-2015 (Minutes) now available.
- Family Movie Night — Sat 17-Oct, 7pm at MelbPC HQ, Moorabbin
- Futures Meeting - Bill Ford's Report from meeting 26-Sep-2015
- Major Raffle: drawn 7-Oct
- Monthly Meeting: Wed. 4-Nov-2015 — includes AGM — presentation topics: to be announced
- Video of Sep-2015 Monthly Meeting now available for download
- Network Status: service interruptions - all OK (updated: 04-Sep-2015)
- Office365 ProPlus offer: NEW — licence for up 15 computers or devices, inc. full versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher at a very attractive 12-month subscription price.
- PC Update: about - Login — newsletter
- Oct-2015 edition: now available for download.
- Nov-2015 edition: expected available approx. 3-Nov.
- SIG Meetings — recent important CHANGES to regular schedule (last update: 16-Jun-2015)