The "Monthly Meeting" for all MelbPC is held on the first Wednesday of the month, excl. January.
Previous Monthly Meetings - Reports, Notices of previous meetings
- Videos of previous meetings - download, stream, or on discs.
Sep-2017 Monthly Meeting
- When: Wed 6-Sep-2017, 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Presentations & Activities
- Questions & Answers (Q&A), followed by President's Report (George Skarbek)
- Presentation: Our speaker will be John Hall (Vice President). The title of this talk will be – “The Melbourne Computer Club” – John hall will give an overview of a new approach to Marketing the Melbourne PC User Group to a wider audience.
- Break — tea, coffee, chat
- After the break, the photography competition entries will be shown on the screen. Then the winners will be announced.
- Presentation: John Hall will talk on: “The new on-line Melbourne PC Membership System” – John will demonstrate how the new Membership System will enable our members to self-subscribe to SIG Meetings and renew their Annual Membership fees via the Internet.
- George Skarbek's latest in his series "What's New"
- Where: Melbourne PC User Group Headquarters, Level 1, Suite 26, 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin.
- For first-timers, building access can be tricky, but it is easy with our guide at Contact Us.
- Video of the meeting will be streamed & recorded
- Raffle: Monthly raffle: to be advised
- Raffle Tickets will be on sale at the door, or tickets may be pre-purchased by contacting the MelbPC Office, ph: (03)9276-4000.
After the meeting – supper or coffee – WAFFLE @ Fongs
- Following the Monthly Meeting, join us at the WAFFLE (Wine And Fine Food Lovers Event).
- Location: Fong's Chinese Restaurant, 725 Centre Rd, Bentleigh East.
(Cnr of Francesco St.) Melway 77 J1.
- How-to-get-there sketch maps are available at the Monthly Meeting.
- BYO and licensed. Budget supper get-together. Patrons are welcome, even if only for coffee.